Have you been injured due to negligence?
Our Plaintiffs’ practice at The Consumer Protection Firm also specializes in representing victims who have suffered personal injuries as a result of the negligence of another person or business. Our personal injury attorneys collectively have over forty years’ experience handling all types of personal injury cases including motor vehicle collisions, premises liability and wrongful death cases from the inception of the case all the way through trial.
We have vast experience in representing victims in seeking to hold both careless individuals, businesses, and equally important, their insurance companies, financially accountable for the sometimes catastrophic and life changing damages caused by their negligent conduct. Although in our experience it is often possible to resolve these types of cases in the early stages, our firm and our attorneys are willing to go to any lengths necessary to seek justice for our clients. To that end, over the course of their extensive legal careers our personal injury attorneys have successfully tried many cases to verdict.
If you have been injured as the result of a motor vehicle collision or another’s negligence we are here to help you seek full and fair financial compensation for your injuries every step of the way.
Here are a few of the first steps we recommend:
· Get the other driver’s contact information and a copy of their insurance card
· Take photographs of the property damage at the scene
· Take down the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses
· Seeking immediate medical treatment from scene if warranted or treatment as soon as feasibly possible thereafter, at a minimum within the first 14 days following the collision
· Ensure that you FULLY and accurately describe ALL injuries and symptoms to your healthcare provider
· Obtain follow-up treatment as recommended and as physically necessary
· Do not give any statement(s) to the other insurance company or companies
· Make a copy of their insurance policy and request verification of their coverages including whether or not they carry uninsured or underinsured motorists’ coverage